There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ziarah Seremban 01 Jan 2009

لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ فِيْ كُلِّ لَـْمحَةٍ وَنَفَسٍ عَدَدَ ماَ وَسِعَهُ عِلْمُ اللهِ.

Alhamdulillah, I am so thankful and grateful for being able to go to N9 as a convoy with the Ikhwans of TAI, with none other than the intention to visit Sahibus Samahah Tuan Mufti Dato' Shaykh Murtadha bin Shaykh Ahmad. I was fortunate that I did not have any duties around that time ;)It was a rather short notice kind of thing, I was told only a few days before, but Alhamdulillah still.

We gathered first at An-Nur Mosque for Fajar Prayers, that would be about six plus in the morning, and given where I stay, my only option was to cab there, but thankfully Bro Lukman messaged me the night before offering to pick me up since it was on the way. Alhamdulillah, that saved me a lefty sum for the cab fare, Bro Lukman, if you are reading this, my many thanks to you. hehe. Then we fetched Ust Hasbi from his place in Woodlands before heading to An-Nur.

At An-Nur, I did Tahiyyatul Masjid and waited for the rest of the Ikhwans to arrive. In a way I played cheat because I did my fajar at home. Anyhow, at around 7, Ust gathered us in the musolla for a mini briefing. He reminded us of the purpose of the visit and in accordance to the sunnah of the Prophet, made some changes to the arrangements of the convoy such that each car now carries 4 people. The Prophet said the best musafir is in fours. Ust highlighted that although we may not know the full wisdom behind Nabi s.a.w's advice, we ought to know that surely there is some good. And true enough, we required one less vehicle and we managed to establish better silaturrahmi with our Ikhwans.

Before we left, Ust reminded us to perform the Solat Sunnat Musafir, a simple 2 Raka'at prayer.

And then we are off to Seremban...

The new CiQ is definitely much better than the old customs, it is much more modern. We first stopped by at Kampong Majidee for breakfast. Had some Roti Canai and Teh Tarek that never fails to deliver ;P

Then we hit the highway, close to 1 1/2 hours on the road and we stopped at Ayer Keroh for tea break. I had 2 servings of fruits and a glass of Teh-o-Limau. Then it was straight to Masjid Negara in Seremban.


Masjid Negara

There we had Ust hasbi as our Imam for Jama' Taqdim Zuhr and 'Asr qasran. And then we head off to the abode of Tuan Mufti Shaykh Murtadha, the nephew of Sidi Abdul Rasyid.







Rumah Shaykh Murtadha


The Ikhwans stand while waiting for Shaykh Murtadha


Shaykh Murtadha speaking to the Ikhwans



At-Tahlil hanging on the wall


Where the guests ate



A picture of Masjid Kassim, the Singpore Zawiya, in Mufti's house.

MasyaAllah, Tuan Mufti shared with us quite a lot of updates, about the passing of the Sultan of N9, Tuanku Jaafar among others. When Ust Hasbi asked how the Ikhwans from Singapore can help strengthen the tariqah, he reminded us to step up on our 'Ilmu and 'Amal, and zikir because this is the time of tribulations, especially calumny.

After that, we were trated to lunch, delectable macaroni stew ;P

And then we visited the home of Sidi Faiz, which was nearby. Alhamdulillah, Sidi Faiz's health is much better now, and he would be leading a zikir here in the near future, InsyaAllah, Amin!

Ust Hasbi with Sidi Faiz

At-Tahlil and Salawat 'Azhimiyyah


We ate mee soto at Sidi Faiz's place. Sidi shared from his multiple trips to Brunei, that the situation in Brunei is good and promising; for now it has been established as a Negara Zikir. Alhamdulillah, I suppose this is the result and barakah of the efforts put in by the authorities in their inviting of people like Shaykh Nazim and Shaykh Hisyam to grace official events in the Blessed country. And they have a pious Sultan.

Sidi Faiz then led one round of the Awrad with the Ikhwans, made a closing dua and invited us to a Majlis Hol of Sidi Muhammad Ad-Dandarawy at Rasah on Sunday 25th Jan. For now, I am free on that date, and I pray that I am able to attend the Majlis at TAI HQ in South East Asia.
And then we visited the Maqam of the family of Shaykh Muhammad Sa'id al-Linggi. In this Maqam also lies interred the jasad of Sidi Abdul Rasyid, who led the Ikhwans in Singapore for so many years. We recited the litanies, before leaving straingt, non-stop to Singapore. A whole 2 hours drive and finally we are back. Again I am thankful to have our Ikhwan send me direct home, Thank You.

The Maqam of the Family of Shaykh Muhammad Sa'id

No comments: