Alhamdulillah, it was more than a year ago when i last went to Seremban for majlis Haul. and on sunday 25 jan 2009, i was able to do so. started the day with my class with pergas, then solat zuhura at Sultan, and waited for Ust Hasbi.
around 230 pm we left for N9.
MasyaAllah, Sidi Faiz led the majlis and alhamdulillah, Sidi is in good health. I really miss him leading the zikir, if im not mistaken, the last time Sidi led a majlis at Masjid Mohd Salleh Maqam Habib Nuh was more than 6 mnths ago! Rejuvenating ah surely, even though it did not end very late. After the Majlis, we ate and I shopped for some kitab....
the books were affordable, very, probably because of the different currencies. and i managed to get my hands on 4 books of the Tariqah.
Admittedly, banyak khazanah Tariqah Ahmadiah Idrisiah ditulis dalam Bahasa Jawi, because the leaders of the Tariqah are from N9, and in order to access them, i need to brush up my Jawi. the last time I read Jawi was years ago! personally I find Bahasa Jawi to be inconsistent ah, especially with the vowels,eg. bagi and bagai spells the same. Whatever it is, I am thankful that i can still read, probably will falter across some uncommon words. Most of the kitabs are thin booklets, and I am really tempted to translate, perhaps not the correct word here since the language is the same, into the romanised Malay. Honestly speaking, it can be done, not too tideous.
The books i bought were: Safinatus salamah, Majmu' salamah, kitab ahzab
alhamdulillah, when i have these books, even if i do not read, at least they are with me ;)
after the haul, we ziarah the maqam of the family of Shaykh Muhd sa'id Linggi, and then we headed back to Singapore.
I was amused in the journey back home, you know the entire journey was more than 4 hours, 4 hours on the road, and the wee hours timing, surely the passengers at the back will fall asleep, and of couse we did ah. Then the driver was like jokingly commenting on how shiok to just sleep for 4 hours while other people had to drive.
"Ust, dorang kat belakang sedap tido ustaz, dorang balek ni dah boleh tahajjud, saye tak boleh, saye belom tido lagi!" khekhe, terkekek aku kat blakang...
then Ustaz comforted him ah, "takper, dorang buat Tahajjud, awak dapat..." hehehe. Ustaz Hasbi pandai humour tau! hahaha
around 230 pm we left for N9.
MasyaAllah, Sidi Faiz led the majlis and alhamdulillah, Sidi is in good health. I really miss him leading the zikir, if im not mistaken, the last time Sidi led a majlis at Masjid Mohd Salleh Maqam Habib Nuh was more than 6 mnths ago! Rejuvenating ah surely, even though it did not end very late. After the Majlis, we ate and I shopped for some kitab....
the books were affordable, very, probably because of the different currencies. and i managed to get my hands on 4 books of the Tariqah.
Admittedly, banyak khazanah Tariqah Ahmadiah Idrisiah ditulis dalam Bahasa Jawi, because the leaders of the Tariqah are from N9, and in order to access them, i need to brush up my Jawi. the last time I read Jawi was years ago! personally I find Bahasa Jawi to be inconsistent ah, especially with the vowels,eg. bagi and bagai spells the same. Whatever it is, I am thankful that i can still read, probably will falter across some uncommon words. Most of the kitabs are thin booklets, and I am really tempted to translate, perhaps not the correct word here since the language is the same, into the romanised Malay. Honestly speaking, it can be done, not too tideous.
The books i bought were: Safinatus salamah, Majmu' salamah, kitab ahzab
alhamdulillah, when i have these books, even if i do not read, at least they are with me ;)
after the haul, we ziarah the maqam of the family of Shaykh Muhd sa'id Linggi, and then we headed back to Singapore.
I was amused in the journey back home, you know the entire journey was more than 4 hours, 4 hours on the road, and the wee hours timing, surely the passengers at the back will fall asleep, and of couse we did ah. Then the driver was like jokingly commenting on how shiok to just sleep for 4 hours while other people had to drive.
"Ust, dorang kat belakang sedap tido ustaz, dorang balek ni dah boleh tahajjud, saye tak boleh, saye belom tido lagi!" khekhe, terkekek aku kat blakang...
then Ustaz comforted him ah, "takper, dorang buat Tahajjud, awak dapat..." hehehe. Ustaz Hasbi pandai humour tau! hahaha
With Sidi Faiz, at Rasah

No comments:
Post a Comment