There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Need I mention Why?!

Recently, there have been quite a few modifications all over my house. I shall restrict usage of words and just post pictures to explain them, since, as they say, pictures speak a thousand words.





Mod. No. 1


Mod. No. 2


Mod. No. 3


Mod. No. 4; This one's a little more primitive


NOW, NEED I MENTION WHY?!



Cause this abang-to-be now has 3 Gigi already! khekhe, He can now visit the dentist!


Uncle Wan had to force him to get an elusive shot of his Gigi...




To the extent that he...urm...stressed out! muahahahaha


You Will Love Your Uncle Wan when you grow up! ;P

Actually he now can understand what people are saying, for example, I can ask him "where are your eyes?" And he will blink in such a mentel-miang way!
Verily, You truly understand the meaning of fii kulli lamhatin hehe.
Another thing I like about him is that when I come back from work, after I salam him and kiss his tiny hand, I will ask him to salam me and guess what? He will take my hand and place it on the spot i like most! His Cheeks! aku aper lagi ah, kerennyam and tenyeh and romos! And then he will shout at the top of his voice, Padan Muke Kau dalam hati aku! Khekhekhe. This will be a daily routine ;P

No comments: