There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

twilight

yesterday, I was with my male friends former classmates in jc. We had a gathering, after so long of not meeting. Then we decided to catch a movie, and you guessed it right, we watched Twilight. and so it was seven guys, prakash, krishnan, alvin, nasrul, zamir, me and hendarto. 

Throughout the entire movie, we were, as courteous fellow cinema watchers, quiet. The funny thing was when the credits started to roll, I looked at Zamir, he looked at me, and in spontaneity, we broke into guffaws. In short, that was a highly extended movie about typical teenage crush between a girl and a guy. Really not the sort of movies to watch as a gang.

I am still wondering why is the book by stephanie meyers so popular...plus it has sequels! whatever lah.

Some people will like the movie, but most will not.

and it felt so wrong, all of us...hahahaha

miss them loads

No comments: