Hehe, had the pleasure of staying at home one full Tuesday! Maximized my time fully man! Managed to do summary for my muamalat notes, played with Izharul and Izdiyad…blog, watch SAW 5 and insyaAllah later will be attending lecture at arqam by Shaykh Yahya.
Oh ya, about Saw 5 and the entire Saw series, I’ve watched them all! Not that I am a diehard fan, just that I love having to grim and squirm and cover my eyes at some CRAZY scenes, hehe. SAW takes things to the extreme man! This mastermind Jigsaw and accomplice Detective Hoffman made the ‘theme of selflessness’ a central objective in all their sadistic games/traps/torture devices. No one will deny me that they take the test for selflessness to the EXTREME. I mean selflessness is a commendable virtue, but in SAW, it’s really something not what one would expect.
Technically speaking, Jigsaw’s intentions were not to kill; he always emphasized on CHOICE, OPTION etc.
But those are absolutely extreme, you know for example, you EITHER die OR survive, on the PRECONDITION OF having done some gruesome sacrifices such as severing your arms to set yourself free. That, to me, is tantamount to killing, if not already so. YUCKS! But I love the plot and the ultimate twist at the end of SAW 5 =)
Oh My God, any of you who thinks I am weird or eccentric, I will give you the benefit of doubt because I may myself need to see a psychiatrist! Care to sponsor? Hehe
Aaaaahhh, I just love Offs-In-Lieu, being able to enjoy life away from work commitments etc, just simply taking a break. That reminds me, I should be going out more often will friends, to eat out, movies, games, or cycling at Ubin ke…I miss those times when I have lots of free time.

I hope life won't get voring when they ORD one batch. We can always catch up! khekhe
The Melancholic Lone Tree at Ubin

No comments:
Post a Comment