There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good Laugh

Was on my way to get some stuff from beach road and met a friend who said, “kau makin gelapnyer siswand!” hehe, what to do. This is the transformation. My bunk mates also told me, “first time I saw u ah, I thot u Indian one, now no need think alr confirm Indian!” Thanks ah guys hehe, some one else told me, “do you know how to use kiwi? Kiwi ur boots not your face!” and also “Siswand! Save money lah, no need buy black camo cream! Just leave that area of ur face untouched by green camo and it automatically becomes black camo!” waaah, pain pain, but nvr mind, I know they’re just joking. Even the mama at the mama coffee shop said "wah, awak sudah makin hitam ah, banyak SUNBATH ah?" I told him " Maan, kita sama naseeb maan, sama kulit."Hehe

All these on top of not considering the fact that my maternal granddad is a pure Bengali, it doesn’t help much does it?

Hehe, had a good laugh at all those comments they made, takpe lah, if MJ can turn from black to white, so can I! hehe

No comments: