There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Turn to You? Why?

Sometimes I wonder why should I turn to Him? Why does He even care? I’m nothing, I’m worthless. And why does He even care to govern my actions? For no sin, regardless how humongous, can harm Him and no merits, regardless how significant, can benefit Him.

Oh, so now I get it, it’s a love story. Disobedience and disappointment on my part is hurtful to You, O God. You loved me first, You Initiated this love and in return, and out of good manners, I’m supposed to reciprocate that love.

I’m so ashamed in front of You, Your obedience to me is greater than my obedience to You.

But above anything else, please O Allah, I want to love You for all You’ve done. Allow me my indulgence. I want You, don’t tell me anything about paradise, I want You.

No comments: