There is no God save Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of God, in every blink of the eye and in every breath, to the number that only God's knowledge can comprehend. www.ahmadiah-idrisiah.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tattoo

I was listening to jordin spark’s tattoo, nice song…

It quickly reminds me of one incident I encountered, a few months ago while performing Jumaah at Siglap. I was lining up for wudu’ and still wearing my school U. There was this guy in front of me, he was taking his ablution (wudu’) and my first sight of him was that of his tattooed forearm, wet with wudu’, literally shimmering and glittering under the sun. My heart shouted Allah! I couldn’t raise my head up to look at him in the eye.

Those black spots, those inked are etched on his skin, whereas for me, my own heart is covered and blemished and tarnished with even darker black spots, all over…He is forgiven, insyaAllah, clean like a white cloth.

“Man deems himself good even before God, who is Perfection, and when he endeavours to recognize his own wretchedness, he again deems himself good on account of this effort.”

O Allah! It is so subtle! Help me and help us...

No comments: